NSI has more than a decade of experience working on a range of projects with financial institutions including banks, investment houses, and private equity and venture capital firms from all over the globe. NSI can also help investors to conduct due diligence on potential investments, accelerate growth of portfolio companies that seek entry into government markets, and help identify investment funds from the public funds market.
NSI's internal team of sector expertise and 20 year history of helping companies interact with the state and local government market across the country assists with decreasing the risk of any financial investments involving the complex U.S. public sector market.
NSI services include:
- Conducting research to assess markets and identify specific sales opportunities for investment or privatized outsourcing
- Prioritizing market opportunities to accelerate success
- Assembling the ideal local teams to assist in winning contracts in prioritized markets
- Developing and implementing strategic sales campaigns
- Training sales and marketing teams on effective public sector selling strategies
- Utilizing the legislative and regulatory process to create or expand markets or solve problems
- Building effective corporate partnerships, advisory boards and other strategic relationships
- Assisting with marketing and public relations programs, trade shows, conferences and other strategies to expand brand awareness and drive business in the public sector