NSI's energy and sustainability practice promotes energy innovations and sustainable solutions for businesses with interest in the state and local government marketplace. Our team has vast experience in both public and private energy and sustainability issues, including those that advance energy efficiency, water conservation, air quality and waste reduction.
Kevin Matthews leads NSI's energy and sustainability practice, bringing strong leadership to a team that clearly understands the intricacies of the energy market. Kevin knows how businesses can leverage the opportunities that emerge from public policy and regulation changes at the state and local levels, understanding how to navigate the complexities of funding, legislation, and certification. If there are obstacles in our way, NSI knows how to build a strategic program that ends in success.
NSI services include:
- Conducting research to assess markets and identify specific sales opportunities for energy innovation and sustainable solutions
- Prioritizing market opportunities to accelerate success
- Assembling the ideal local teams to assist in winning contracts in prioritized markets
- Developing and implementing strategic sales campaigns
- Training sales and marketing teams on effective public sector selling strategies
- Utilizing the legislative and regulatory process to create or expand markets or solve problems
- Building effective corporate partnerships, advisory boards and other strategic relationships
- Assisting with marketing and public relations programs, trade shows, conferences and other strategies to create brands and drive business in the public sector