School districts and higher education systems have struggled for years with underfunded programs and continual infrastructure challenges. There are significant opportunities in the higher education and job training markets as government leaders turn to the education system to help stem increasing unemployment levels. For companies that offer products and services for new school construction, renovation, energy efficiency, classroom technology, broadband communications and more, the time is now to get in front of school district decision makers.
For over 20 years, NSI has helped organizations serving all facets of the education industry to increase market opportunities and sales. With experience at all levels of government and a national network of consultants across 50 states and 100 of the top metro markets, NSI is equipped to help assess, prioritize and pursue winning contracts.
NSI services include:
- Conducting research to assess markets and identify specific sales opportunities for higher education systems and K-12 school districts
- Prioritizing market opportunities to accelerate success
- Assembling the ideal local teams to assist in winning contracts in prioritized markets
- Developing and implementing strategic sales campaigns
- Training sales and marketing teams on effective public sector selling strategies
- Utilizing the legislative and regulatory process to create or expand markets or solve problems
- Building effective corporate partnerships, advisory boards and other strategic relationships
- Assisting with marketing and public relations programs, trade shows, conferences and other strategies to expand brand awareness and drive business in the public sector