Companies that can provide value and meet the critical needs of state and local health and human services agencies will possibly see new and larger contracts and expanding scopes of work. NSI is well poised to help both companies and non-profits in the healthcare space. We have helped grow companies by finding and winning contracts, working on legislative initiatives, monitoring legislation and providing triage, and conducting grassroots campaigns to ensure the passage of critical legislation.
With over 20 years of experience and a nationwide network of over 2,500 consultants in every state and all the major cities and counties across the country, NSI has the ability to help with any health and human services market need.
NSI will help you:
- Conduct research to assess markets and identify specific sales opportunities
- Prioritize opportunities to accelerate success
- Assemble the ideal local teams to assist with winning contracts in prioritized markets
- Develop and implementing strategic sales campaigns
- Train sales and marketing teams on effective public sector selling strategies
- Leverage legislative and regulatory know-how to create or expand markets
- Build effective corporate partnerships, advisory boards and other strategic relationships
- Guide marketing and public relationships programs, trade shows, conferences and other strategies for driving business in the health and human services sector