Companies that can provide value and meet the critical needs of state and local health and human services agencies will possibly see new and larger contracts and expanding scopes of work. NSI is well poised to help both companies and non-profits in the healthcare space. We have helped grow companies by finding and winning contracts, working on legislative initiatives, monitoring legislation and providing triage, and conducting grassroots campaigns to ensure the passage of critical legislation.
With over 20 years of experience and a nationwide network of over 2,500 consultants in every state and all the major cities and counties across the country, NSI has the ability to help with any healthcare market need.
NSI services include:
- Conducting research to assess markets and identify specific sales opportunities for health and human services agencies and state Medicaid departments
- Prioritizing market opportunities to accelerate success
- Assembling the ideal local teams to assist in winning contracts in prioritized markets
- Developing and implementing strategic sales campaigns
- Training sales and marketing teams on effective public sector selling strategies
- Utilizing the legislative and regulatory process to create or expand markets or solve problems, including Medicaid reimbursement issues
- Building effective corporate partnerships, advisory boards and other strategic relationships
- Assisting with marketing and public relations programs, trade shows, conferences and other strategies to expand brand awareness and drive business in the public sector