NSI has extensive experience in the transportation and infrastructure arena, winning state and local government contracts across the country. With a national network of more than 2,500 consultants in all states and all of the major metro transit authorities, NSI is familiar with the needs and nuances of each state and local transportation department.
NSI can quickly identify the best fit opportunities to win business and execute a sales program leveraging a well-connected, on-the-ground team to maximize our clients' probability of success. Couple this with a team of strategists that are intimately familiar with transportation and infrastructure projects and state and local government buying habits and can help build relationships with key decision makers and potential partners across the country.
NSI services include:
- Conducting research to assess markets and identify specific sales opportunities for transit authorities and transportation agencies
- Prioritizing market opportunities to accelerate success
- Assembling the ideal local teams to assist in winning contracts in prioritized markets
- Developing and implementing strategic sales campaigns
- Training sales and marketing teams on effective public sector selling strategies
- Utilizing the legislative and regulatory process to create or expand markets or solve problems
- Building effective corporate partnerships, advisory boards and other strategic relationships
- Assisting with marketing and public relations programs, trade shows, conferences and other strategies to expand brand awareness and drive business in the public sector