NSI’s public safety practice specializes in promoting cutting edge solutions and innovative tactics that meet today’s public safety challenges. With its extensive experience in law enforcement, intelligence and defense sectors, NSI is active in several professional public safety organizations and is a proud sponsor of the Major Cities Chief Association.
NSI’s public safety team is lead by Paul Joyal, who has expertise in emerging solutions related to the law enforcement and national security market. Mr. Joyal served as a federal law enforcement officer and director of security for the U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence and has a diverse background in law enforcement, government, and business.
With access to a national network of top consultants in every state capitol, major county and city across the nation, NSI’s public safety team provides its clients with on-the-ground intelligence and a force multiplier for evaluating, prioritizing and driving public safety opportunities.
NSI services include:
- Conducting research to assess markets and identify specific sales opportunities for the public safety and law enforcement markets
- Prioritizing market opportunities to accelerate success
- Assembling the ideal local teams to assist in winning contracts in prioritized markets
- Developing and implementing strategic sales campaigns
- Training sales and marketing teams on effective public sector selling strategies
- Utilizing the legislative and regulatory process to create or expand markets or solve problems
- Building effective corporate partnerships, advisory boards and other strategic relationships
- Assisting with marketing and public relations programs, trade shows, conferences and other strategies to expand brand awareness and drive business in the public sector